So, I didn't realize until I logged on to do a post about Xander's photo shoot today that this was my 200th post since I started my blog. I decided to still do Xander's photo shoot because what do I blog about most, but my adorable son. Why change now? But hooray for my blog and 200 posts!
I took Xander out to do his two year old photo's today. And here is how the day went:
Every time I asked him to smile, I got some variation of this:



So, why did I continue to ask him to smile? I'm not quite sure, just habit I guess.
He wanted a picture of his shoe, and they are cute shoes, so I obliged!

We had a few laughs,

picked up a few rocks,

jumped around (one of his new favorite things to do, but makes for a blurry picture),

reflected on life's mysteries (oh, how do I get mom to give me a treat?),

and got one ok picture.

But, we had fun and we can just try again another day!
6 comments:
What a cute photo shoot! YOu should look into a career for this...
What a cute photo shoot! YOu should look into a career for this...
What a stud!
Those are wonderful! Why would you even have to go out again? He looks soo handsome!
Love the photo shoot.
I have the cutest nephew in the world! Lori, these are so great. They are so natural and fun.
Post a Comment